Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome!


Hi there!

Allow me to introduce myself; My name is Marie and I am an artist hoping for a full-time career as a concept/3d artist for video games. I'm studying at the 'Academy of Interactive Entertainment' and am on my second and last year studying 3DsMax and the tricks of the trade. It's an incredible college and fully recommend it to anyone.

For a while I've been wishing to have a place where I can allow my more professional/serious work to flow. Figured I'd give this place a chance since a lot of people seem to use it.

Hurray!

I'll be putting up more stuff later! CHEERS.

4 comments:

Yasemin said...

hey ur kiwifluff from dA

Anonymous said...

naw.. now i want some too!!!!

Niennia said...

I followed you over here from your DA! Love to see your stuff here :)
Cheers on the blog! ^^

Cheefluff said...

Hey guys thanks for the comments. I have no idea how to individually reply to you all but I intend to use this page good and proper.

:> Thank you for the visit!